Damnation: DooM Game e1m1 Damnation: DooM Game e1m1

Best interactive movie on NG!

I love this movie/game. The graphics were sweet, the sound was good, and the shooting game (kinda like that game time crisis in the arcades) was kick ass. Make the next one like this and it'll be awesome. The song at the credits was funny. Great job.

Hooligan Paintball Hooligan Paintball

SWWEEEEEEEEET

your game rox. very fun. i like your style. you have good potential. keep up more games! your rock!

space blaster  demo V2 space blaster demo V2

cheater

you are a copier. that is the same game as that guy at flashkit made. i know cause i made that same game myself for fun. dont submit other peoples work please. your better off making animations. if anyone who reads this review go to flashkit . com and go to tutorials and games on page 2. this guy just copied the code . the controls are the same as in thetutorial too. so eat that cheater.

hobo-mgee responds:

Yes, I used the tutorial, BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN I 'Cheated' or 'Copied'

I stole no coding, i read about it like he says, I used the same controls to avoid confusion you fool.

AND IF YOU CARE TO READ MY DESCRIPTION IT SAYS... that im adapting it MYSELF YOU NUMPTY... THATS WHAT TUTORIALS ARE THERE FOR.. you learn from then. I drew my own movie clips, and i studied so GO AWAY!

Mass Destruction 2 Mass Destruction 2

what did you do???

O, i like your games, but you threw your good game making away! and what happened to people? i loved your first game, where all you had to care about was getting destroyed, but now, you have gas, bullets, and moneY!! no way can a game of mass destruction can be good if you have to care more than yourself and destoying everything. i dont care how long it took you, you just screwed your game! im not saying its bad, actually its very good, but i have to say, i liked how simple your first game was with PEOPLE actually. nice work, but i hope #3 is a little better, the sound was ok, but im disapointed you forgot about the hundreds aof people you forgot. you have a potential in gaming, so dont abuse it to make it so flashy. plus have you realized how much more you have to care about than mines and destroying things? please next game, dont make people car about stuff like in real life, because i loved your first game. i hope you understand how much work you put in to make a game more cautios of what you do, because if your in a tank, its more fun to destroy stuff then conserve bullets.

Rabidmanx responds:

Thanx for your review, I really appreciate it... I will see what I can do.